Nourish your skin with this blissful blend of nourishing ingredients. These soaps are handcrafted with blends of rich oils (such as olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, sunflower oil and castor oil) and goat’s milk, which is high in fatty acids and vitamins.
Our soap form a great lather and are gentle, yet effective, at cleansing your skin. As with all of our handcrafted products, our soap is made in small batches, entirely by hand and with only the purest ingredients, that do not contain any preservatives, synthetic materials, bleaches, or fillers.
Goat’s milk soap is often considered to be highly moisturizing and nourishing to the skin.
Switching to soap made with goat’s milk can truly benefit your skin’s health. Goat’s milk soap is wonderful for people with dry or sensitive skin. It is also perfect for healthy skin that wants to stay that way. goat’s milk contains some amazing benefits.
Benefits of Goat’s Milk
~Goat milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help remove dead skin cells from your skin’s surface. Water-based soaps may use harsh chemical acids to accomplish this, frequently with skin-damaging results.
~ Goat’s milk contains many vitamins, but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is maintain healthy skin. There have been several medical studies showing that creams made with Vitamin A reduce lines and wrinkles, control acne, and provide some psoriasis relief. Water-based soaps can be artificially fortified with vitamins, but most aren’t.
~ Fat molecules are an important part of making good soap. The cream that is present in goat milk helps boost the moisturizing quality of goat milk soaps. Since many people suffer from dry skin, particularly in the winter months, this is an important quality for soap. Goat’s milk soap will not dry your skin out like many other soaps. This is important because keeping skin naturally moisturized helps keep skin healthy.
~ Goat’s milk contains important minerals for the skin. Selenium is believed by scientists to have an important role in preventing skin cancer.
I also currently offer two gentle, cleansing facial bars.
Our “Detox” facial bar is a blend of goat’s milk, honey, activated charcoal & tea tree essential oil. This soap provides a deep, yet gentle cleanse that breaks up debris trapped inside your pores without over drying.
Our “Marl” soap is a blend of goat’s milk, honey, bentonite clay & cedarwood essential oil. This soap also provides a deep, yet gently cleanse that will help to exfoliate your skin. Best for oily skin.
Benefits of Activated Charcoal
Throughout the day, toxins from the world around us clog our pores. When your pores aren’t clear, neither is your complexion. Activate charcoal binds to and helps pull the dirt out of your pores, making them less visible (it’s the oil and dirt that makes them appear bigger). This leaves your face feeling fresh.
Benefits of Bentonite Clay
Bentonite clay also called Montmorillonite, is a very popular healing clay that also cleanses the body. This clay is made from minerals such as iron, sodium, calcium, potassium and magnesium, formed from volcanic ash. The name of the clay (bentonite) comes from the biggest deposit of Bentonite clay that is located in Fort Benton, Wyoming.
Adding water to the clay gives it a negative electric charge, which in turn, removes toxins from the body. It works both externally and internally. Clay works both internally and topically to help detox and clarify. If you desire clear, fresh and vital skin, here are a few reasons why Clay unclogs the skin pores and shrinks them. Clay helps control the overproduction of sebum. Clay draws out the toxins from the skin. Clay exfoliates.Clay is safe for all skin types.
*Since our bars are hand crafted and hand cut (no machines for us), each one may differ slightly in appearance from those pictured and will be one of a kind.
- Naked (unscented)
- Honeycomb (scents of wildflower honey fragrance)
- Energize (scents of peppermint & tea tree essential oils)
- Lavender Fields (scents of lavender essential oil)
- Orange Blossom (scents of wild orange essential oil)
- Herbal Citrus (scents of rosemary & lemon essential oil)
- Goats ‘N Oats (oatmeal, milk and honey)
COMING SOON ~ CURRENTLY CURING (Ready mid-to-end of February)
- Outdoor Adventure (scents of patchouli, rosemary, sage, ylang ylang, fir essential oils)
- Gardener’s Helper (scents of lemon, tea tree and peppermint essential oilswith fine crushed walnuts)
- Watts & Ward (scents of tobacco & bay leaf fragrance)
- Java Lava (scents of espresso and real coffee and coffee grounds)
- Ode to Marigold (calendula tea, calendula infused olive oil and scents of orange essential oil)
- Creamy Bastille (unscented)
- Aspen Grass (fresh mown grass with notes of orange blossom, strawberry, white lily and jasmine)
- Bay Rum Runner (scents of jasmine, rum, citrus and sparks of hearty spice)
- Summer Bouquet (scents of wisteria and lilac fragrance)
- Prohibition (scents of tobacco and rum)
- Padua Hills Gentleman’s Shave Soap (sweet orange, patchouli, lavender and cedarwood essential oils)
Coastal Collection – Inspired by Emerald Isle, NC
- Fisherman’s Soap (anise essential oil – to hide human scent for fishing & hunting)
- Sky Fire (scents of sweet orange, grapefruit, patchouli, cedarwood, frankincense)
- Sandy Toes (scents of lime, lemon, patchouli, sweet orange and cedar wood essential oils)
- Bogue Sound Breeze (scents rosemary, bergamot, spearmint, lemongrass & lavender)
3.8 oz. – 4.4 oz. bars ~ $7.00
NOTE: Handmade soap is much different than store bought soap. Handmade soap contains glycerin, whereas store bought soap has purposely had the glycerin removed, making a harder bar. Handmade soap is much softer and must be kept dry between uses, in a draining soap dish where it will not sit in water. This ensures that your soap will last longer and not dissolve away!
**As with any new skin care product, please do a test patch to check for any sensitivities.