Nourish your skin with this blissful blend of nourishing ingredients. These soaps are handcrafted with blends of rich oils (such as olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, sunflower oil and castor oil) and goat’s milk, which is high in fatty acids and vitamins.
Our soap form a great lather and are gentle, yet effective, at cleansing your skin. As with all of our handcrafted products, our soap is made in small batches, entirely by hand and with only the purest ingredients, that do not contain any preservatives, synthetic materials, bleaches, or fillers.
Goat’s milk soap is often considered to be highly moisturizing and nourishing to the skin.
Switching to soap made with goat’s milk can truly benefit your skin’s health. Goat’s milk soap is wonderful for people with dry or sensitive skin. It is also perfect for healthy skin that wants to stay that way. goat’s milk contains some amazing benefits.
Benefits of Goat’s Milk
~Goat milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help remove dead skin cells from your skin’s surface. Water-based soaps may use harsh chemical acids to accomplish this, frequently with skin-damaging results.
~ Goat’s milk contains many vitamins, but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is maintain healthy skin. There have been several medical studies showing that creams made with Vitamin A reduce lines and wrinkles, control acne, and provide some psoriasis relief. Water-based soaps can be artificially fortified with vitamins, but most aren’t.
~ Fat molecules are an important part of making good soap. The cream that is present in goat milk helps boost the moisturizing quality of goat milk soaps. Since many people suffer from dry skin, particularly in the winter months, this is an important quality for soap. Goat’s milk soap will not dry your skin out like many other soaps. This is important because keeping skin naturally moisturized helps keep skin healthy.
~ Goat’s milk contains important minerals for the skin. Selenium is believed by scientists to have an important role in preventing skin cancer.
I also currently offer two gentle, cleansing facial bars.
The “Detox” facial bar is a blend of goat’s milk, activated charcoal & tea tree essential oil. This soap provides a deep, yet gentle cleanse that breaks up debris trapped inside your pores without over drying.
The Deep Blue Cambrian Clay soap is a blend of goat’s milk and blue Cambrian clay. This soap also provides a deep, yet gently cleanse that will help to exfoliate your skin. Best for oily skin.
Benefits of Activated Charcoal
Throughout the day, toxins from the world around us clog our pores. When your pores aren’t clear, neither is your complexion. Activate charcoal binds to and helps pull the dirt out of your pores, making them less visible (it’s the oil and dirt that makes them appear bigger). This leaves your face feeling fresh.
Benefits of Blue Cambrian Clay
The natural healing properties of Cambrian blue clay help: nourish the skin, reducing blemishes, acne and even reducing eczema.It is natural anti-inflammatory and helps to renovate the elasticity of the skin. Cambrian blue clay contains beneficial minerals: cremnium, kaolin, calcium, phosphate, iron, magnesium and zinc which help to regenerate the skin, maintain its youth and elasticity.
*Since our bars are hand crafted and hand cut (no machines for us), each one may differ slightly in appearance from those pictured and will be one of a kind.
CURRENT ARTISAN SOAPS AVAILABLE (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Naked (unscented)
- Lavender Fields (scents of lavender essential oil)
- Goats ‘N Oats (oatmeal, milk and honey)
- 100 Acre Wood (scents of patchouli, rosemary, sage, ylang ylang, fir essential oils)
- Watts & Ward (scents of tobacco & bay leaf fragrance)
- Java Lava (scents of espresso and real coffee and coffee grounds)
- Midnight Musk (scents of dragon’s blood fragrance)
- Creamy Bastille (unscented)
- Bay Rum Runner (scents of jasmine, rum, citrus and sparks of hearty spice)
- Padua Hills Gentleman’s Shave Soap (sweet orange, patchouli, lavender and cedarwood essential oils)
- Avocado Mint (Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils with organic avocado puree)
- Triple Gold (Frankincense and Grapefruit essential oils blended with turmeric, honey and organic carrot puree)
- Pure Coconut – 100% coconut oil with organic aloe vera juice (unscented)
- Cotton Fresh (scents of fresh linen and cotton)
- Lemon Sorbet (scents of light lemon)
- Detox (activated charcoal & tea tree essential oil)
- Rise & Shine (uplifting peppermint and menthol crystals)
- Nourish (colloidal oatmeal & honey – unscented)
- Wildflower Honey (scents of sweet wildflowers and honey)
- Woodland Rain (fresh forest after a summer rain)
- Gardener’s Soap (exfoliating for dirty hands!)
- Midnight Jasmine (heavenly jasmine)
- Detox Facial Bar
- Deep Blue Cambrian Clay Facial Bar
- Beach Bum (scents of sun & sand)
- Sweet Honey Dew Delight (scents of sweet honey dew melon)
- Orange Dreamsicle (just like the ice cream!)
- Sharon Rose (heavenly rose and geranium with rose petals and pink sea salt)
- Hippie Chick (patchouli, lavender and sweet orange essential oils)
- Pine Tar (with lavender essential oil – great for problem skin)
- Coconut with a Hint of Lime (coconut scent with a tiny hint of lime)
Each bar weights approximately 4.2 – 5.0 oz.
NOTE: Handmade soap is much different than store bought soap. Handmade soap contains glycerin, whereas store bought soap has purposely had the glycerin removed, making a harder bar. Handmade soap is much softer and must be kept dry between uses, in a draining soap dish where it will not sit in water. This ensures that your soap will last longer and not dissolve away!
**As with any new skin care product, please do a test patch to check for any sensitivities.