Bee Happy Essentials carries a unique line of specialty, handcrafted, small batch all-natural products. We offer an array of skin care products, custom blended essential oil synergy rollerball blends, a variety of healing herbal salves and muscle balms, and artisan goat milk soaps & lotions, and creamy sugar & salt scrubs. All our products are crafted with specially selected organic oils, nourishing unrefined butters, healing organic herbs & spices, therapeutic essential oils and earthy clays.
Bee Happy Essentials also offers a variety of seasonal items such as our moisturizing Flip Flops Heel Balm, essential oil Bug Be Gone Spray, nourishing After Sun Soother and creamy whipped body butters!
Our handcrafted artisan goat’s milk soaps, crafted with local fresh goat’s milk from Prodigal Farms, and goat’s milk lotions, completes our all-natural, nurturing product line.
All Bee Happy Essential’s products are handcrafted in small batches with the finest, purest organic butters, organic oils, organic essential oils, organic herbs, organic waxes, organic spices and clays. Our products are paraben-free, phthalate-free and animal cruelty free. We carefully and thoughtfully package each item to preserve the freshness and purity of the ingredients, while taking the environment into consideration.
Look for us at local Farmers’ Markets, craft fairs and other events in and around the Raleigh/Cary/Apex area of North Carolina.
Shop for our fine products under the “Shop Tab”!
Bee Happy Essentials is proud to be a member of the Greener Life Club!
We are dedicated to producing products and services that promote a Greener Life ~ using natural, organic, unrefined and chemical free materials to craft our products!
•We purchase our materials from Essential Depot and other manufacturers who strive to provide customers with reliable information about the health, social, animal welfare and environmental attributes of the materials we purchase to handcraft our creations.
•And we implement good and green manufacturing and/or re-packaging practices in the production and/or packaging of the products we produce.
~ Schedule ~
- September 1st and 29th – Midtown Farmers Market – North Hills, Raleigh 8:00 – 12:00 p.m. https://www.facebook.com/MidtownFarmers
- September 8th – Four Oaks Acorn Festival – Four Oaks, NC
- September 15th – Holly Springs Center Street Market – 344 Raleigh St. Holly Springs, North Carolina 27540; 8:30 -12:30; https://www.facebook.com/CenterStreetMarket
- September 22nd – Apex Farmers Market – 220 N. Salem ST Apex NC, 27502; 8:30 – 12:30 p.m.; https://www.apexfarmersmarket.com
- October 5th – 7th – 32nd Annual NC Seafood Festival Morehead City, NC – http://ncseafoodfestival.org
- October 27th – Midtown Farmers Market – North Hills, Raleigh 8:00 – 12:00 p.m. https://www.facebook.com/MidtownFarmers/
- October 20th – Holly Springs Center Street Market – 344 Raleigh St. Holly Springs, North Carolina 27540; 8:30 -12:30; https://www.facebook.com/CenterStreetMarket
- November 10th – Carolina Woman’s Show –A Two Day Women’s Event: Networking, Food, Fun, Shopping. Exhibitors from all over our area.Prizes and Giveaways! Location Address: 1192 US Hwy 64 West Business
Pittsboro, NC 27312; https://carolinawomensshow.com
- November 17th – North Hills Annual Christmas Tree Lighting: North Hills, Raleigh, NC; 3:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.; https://www.facebook.com/events/230936020764696/